White Queso Dip



This cheese dip is so much better than it looks in the picture.  So much better that it is the ONE dish that my family requires I bring to every gathering. 



Ingredients:

2 blocks of cream cheese
1/2 cup of chopped onions (can be frozen)
1/2 cup of mayo
1 (8 ounce) package of shredded monterrey jack cheese - about 2 cups
1 (8 ounce )package of shredded parmesan cheese - about 2 cups


First, put the two blocks of cream cheese in a microwaveable bowl and zap them for 1 minute to soften.
Add your chopped onions.  I believe the original recipe called for frozen, but I use whatever I have.  If you're not a big "onion person" I would suggest the frozen ones. 
Add your mayo
and the shredded parmesan cheese
Add the monterry jack cheese
Mix it all up well with a fork until it's blended
Spoon the mixture into a baking dish or pie pan.
Use the back of a spoon to spread it out evenly.
Bake at 425 for 20 minutes or until the top is browning and bubbly. 
Enjoy with tortilla chips!