Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake



Better get the milk ready for this one! Because if you love peanut butter and I know you do. Then this cake is just what you need.
This cake is going to church with me tomorrow, because if I keep this in my house I know for a fact I will be eating the whole thing! I already had two slices and I am thinking about having a third!

Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake


Ingredients:
  • 2 cups flour
  • 2 cups sugar
  • � teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 cup butter
  • 1 cup water
  • � cup peanut butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • � cup milk

Directions:

In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, salt and baking soda; set aside. In a saucepan combine butter, water and peanut butter; bring to a boil over medium heat. Add to flour mixture mixing well. Combine eggs, vanilla and milk; add to peanut butter mixture in bowl. Spread mixture into a grease 15x10 jelly roll pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in a 350�F degree oven.

 
Peanut Butter Icing
  • � cup butter
  • � cup peanut butter
  • 1/3 cup milk
  • 4 cups powder sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla

In a saucepan combine butter, peanut butter and milk; bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in powder sugar and vanilla. Spread over warm cake.