Butter Pecan Cookies




The dough is currently chilling in the fridge as I write…and I have to admit that I ate quite a bit of the dough. Goodness that was just the most fantastic cookie dough I have ever tasted in my entire life! And I swear by, live and die by, your cookie recipes. I can’t wait to bake these in 2.5 hours!!

Butter Pecan Cookies

Ingredients:
  •     1 and 1/2 cups (195g) Diamond of California chopped pecans
  •     1 cup (230g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
  •     1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
  •     1 cup (200g) packed light brown sugar (or dark brown)
  •     2 large eggs, room temperature preferred
  •     2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  •     2 and 1/2 cups (312g) all-purpose flour (measured correctly)
  •     1 teaspoon cornstarch
  •     1 teaspoon baking soda
  •     1/2 teaspoon salt
Optional :
  •     1/3 cup (67g) granulated sugar, for rolling
  •     sea salt, for sprinkling


Original Recipe Butter Pecan Cookies : Click Here