Pineapple Cream Cupcakes



I made three batches of these with a slight variation, and they were an ENORMOUS hit! (That’s why I made them twice more after the first time.)
I made the cupcakes as above (I got 20 out of the recipe), but for the frosting instead of the vanilla extract I used 1 tsp. of coconut extract and 1 tsp. of rum extract, then sprinkled the tops with coconut before adding the cherry. Top them off with a paper umbrella and you’ve got pina colada cupcakes!


Ingredients : 

Pineapple Cake:
1 box yellow cake mix
1/3 C. melted butter, cooled
3 eggs
1 1/4 C. crushed pineapple with juice
2 tsp. vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Frosting:
1/2 C. butter, softened
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3-4 C. powdered sugar
Maraschino Cherries for decoration


Click Here For Direction >> Pineapple Cream Cupcakes