Egg Roll Stir-Fry



This looks really good..do you not drain the grease at all from the meat ? I assume you need it to saute the cabbage mixture in as it cooks, just need that step cleared up before I fix this . I always drain my ground beef or ground Chuck . This looks yummy and I bet some crispy wonton strips would be great on top to add the crunch of an egg roll . My son would go crazy for this .
Read more at http://www.southyourmouth.com/2016/01/egg-roll-stir-fry.html#KkdmgKUPhsedhJeD.99

 Ingrediente :

Egg Roll Stir-Fry
1 pound ground beef or pork
1 large onion, diced
1 small head of cabbage
3 carrots
4-5 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/4 cup soy sauce


Click Here For Direction >>> Egg Roll Stir-Fry